KLSE Stock Profit Loss Calculator
Bursa Profit Loss Calculator
Stock Profit Calculator KLSE! By Using the Calculator you will be able to calculate the Profit and Loss after selling your Stocks.
Other Investment Calculator
|No||Other Savings Calculator||Link|
|1||Return of Investment Calculator||Link|
|2||Stock Profit Calculator Singapore||Link|
|3||Dividend Yield Calculator||Link|
|4||Warrants Calculator Singapore||Link|
|6||Book Value Vs Stock Market Share Value Calculator||Link|
Transaction Cost Involve( source)
- Broker’s Commission Fees ( Rates Depend on individual Brokers)
- Stamp Duty ( RM1 for every RM1000 Transaction , max RM 200) stamp Duty not Subjected to GST
- Clearing Fee (0.03% of transaction value (payable by both buyer and seller) with a maximum of RM1000.00 per contract)
- Buying Fee ( Only Applicable to Organization) Fee of 1% of the buying-in contract value in the currency in which the securities are traded will be charged by the Exchange against the defaulting Participating Organisation. The defaulting Participating Organisation has the right to recover such fee from the defaulting client and is entitled to a rebate of 50% from that fee. This fee has to be settled by the defaulting selling PO on T+1 of the buying-in transaction date. The collection of fee will be part of the daily settlement amount.
- Trading Fees( Only Applicable to Organization) A Participating Organisation must pay to the Exchange a fee at the rate of 0.0025% of the Contract Value (as defined in Rule 11.01).
- Check Out Stock Profit Calculator Singapore