Overtime Pay Calculator Singapore
Overtime Pay Calculator Singapore, Check out the Overtime Pay Calculator to calculate the total amount of overtime Pay you get by inputting your basic salary and the Total hour of Overtime.
The Formula to calculate the overtime pay is as below
12 x Monthly Basic Rate of Pay / (52 x 44)
Overtime is considered as additional work time after Normal working Hour
An employee are eligible to claim overtime if they fulfill the Condition below :
- A non-workman Max Salary up to S$2,600.
- A workman Max Salary up to S$4,500.
Hourly Overtime rate for non-workmen is capped at S$13.60
- Employer must pay his Employee at least 1.5 times the hourly basic rate of pay.
- Over Time Payment must be paid at least 14 Days after the Last Drawn Salary.
- An Employee , are only allowed to work a maximum of 72 Hours per Month.
- If your Employer require you to work more than 12 Hour a day , your Employer must applied Over Time Exemption on your behalf.
Check out sell stop order in Forex here