CFD FOREX Calculator
The Calculator will populate the field with some dummy data, you can change it according to your needs
CFD FOREX Profit and Loss Calculator
Margin Leverage (in %)
This CFD Calculator will help you Estimate & Calculate CFD Forex Profit and Loss.
Refer Detail Calculation Explanation Here
Other Trading Calculator
|No||Other Savings Calculator||Link|
|1||CFD Shares Calculator||Link|
|2||CFD Commodities Calculator||Link|
|3||CFD Indices Calculator||Link|
What is CFD Forex Trading
CFD full definition is Contract of Difference
CFD Forex Is a Contract between the broker and her clients , to exchange value difference Forex Currency fluctuation tie to the contract opens and closes trading Intervals.
During the Process , the Clients nor the Broker does not hold or own any Underlying Currencies
Why CFD Forex Trading & Advantages
- You would like to bet against (Short) or ride (Long ) with the Currency Pair Trend.
- Higher Leverage. Higher Profit .
- CFD Forex Provide you global Access to Various Currencies Pair
- CFD Forex does not has any Day Trading Cap Entry Requirements , you can enter any position by just providing Sufficient Margin to your Account.
- High Risks , Higher Losses
What you need to Consider when trading CFD Forex
- Do your Technical Indices Research
- Read Financial News
- Be Sure you have sufficient Margin to cover your position when things go against your Odds.